Friday, February 19, 2016

Love You


And here is my final card in the series of
repeat icons in
Sunset, Lagoon, and Thistle inks.
This time I used the typewriter image and 
"love you" sentiment.
I created the border across the bottom by repeating the heart/arrow stamp.
I have been having so much fun creating with this stamp set.


You can order it on my website for $17.95,
with $7 going to Operation Smile,
or place an order at my 
"Share the Love" Open House Sunday, February 28 from 2-4.
I will have all my "Share the Love" artwork on display and raffle off some artwork to raise money for Operation Smile.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable! Love the fun images in this stamp set! This color combo is fabulous. So bright and happy. Love your repeat stamping and love the fun border you created on the bottom!