Monday, March 28, 2016

March Calendar


Here's a peek at my March calendar.
I bought a white cardstock calendar, from
Paper Souce,
that I can stamp and decorate each month.
I love it.
I used the Stamp of the Month
on this one.
Since this is the last week of the month I am going to remind everyone of the March specials.
Of course, you can get the SOTM for only $5 with a $50 order or $17.95 on its own.
And Stampaganza last until the 31st.
Buy two stamp sets, get one FREE!
April will be the last month that you can order stamp sets from the
Seasonal Expressions so now is the time to grab your favorites.
Speaking of faves,
I will share a few of mine the rest of the week.
And then on Friday we will have our team blog hop!
Here's another look at Sunshine Birdies.


Stamps

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a great idea! This is SO cute!