Friday, March 25, 2016

Penelope Mini-Album


I had so much fun designing this mini-album for my 
great-niece Sadie Jo.
She is just the cutest little bundle of love.
For starters, I used 
the Penelope PML card page that comes in the paper packet.
I stamped the sentiment from
I stamped her name in Thistle Ink using the
Handwritten Alphabet set.
I love having alphabet sets on hand for personalized projects.
Here is a look at page 2.
All the embellishments are in the 

As you can see, Penelope is perfect for your Spring-themed layouts, cards, and projects.
And it works for baby too!
I will show the rest of the album tomorrow on Scrappy Saturday.
Have a great weekend friends.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, how adorable, Lynn! Love the flip folder design to this, and I love the different sized pages peeking through. Great colors and images, too. That sunburst is fabulous. Can't wait to see more!