Monday, April 18, 2016

Sail Away with Regatta


This week I will be sharing artwork created with the
Regatta line.
This nautical themed line is in the Seasonal Expressions 1 and that means it will only be around until the end of the month!
It is perfect for summer beach, shore, or lake photos.
Today I am sharing the 3 layouts that you can make when you purchase the
Regatta Workshop Your Way.
These photos are CTMH photos but later this week I will share the cards I designed using the "leftovers" and there were lots!
Here is another layout...
and the final one of 3 double-page layouts that you can make using the 
I love the ease of creating these workshops and the price point.
Only $26.95 for the kit which includes:
1 full Regatta Paper Packet
1 Regatta Complements
3 Cardstock Sheets
1 White/Gold Ribbon
1 Maritime Puffies


And you can download the workshop cutting guide and directions FREE.
I love that.
This awesome WYW goes away after April 30th,
you can find it HERE if you want to check out the great deal you get.
I will be back to show you some fun cards created with this set.




1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

That is super cute paper! Loving the prints with the little boats! Looking forward to seeing what you've done with it!