Saturday, May 14, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to Scrappy Saturday II for May!
I am sharing another layout I created with the 
paper packet and stamp set.



Oh my word, how much do I love that gold foil paper?
I am keeping this pretty open so I can add a title and journaling later with my photos.
I can honestly say that it is a joy to work with such beautiful paper.
I keep wishing I had a few more sheets of the floral and the gold stripe, and the pink and gold, and...you get the idea.
This set is available for $14.95 or FREE with a $60 order.
Details on my website HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you create lots of "Happy Times" this weekend.
Happy Times

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Lynn! Really such a bright and happy combo! I love the gold foiled papers, and your stamped flower clusters are fabulous, too!