Saturday, May 21, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

I know I am posting super late but I have a special visitor and we went shopping today.
DD is home for a few days before life gets too post-graduation life gets too busy!
Today I want to tell you about our CTMH albums and the special price for this month.
First of all, take a look at my friend's album.
Don't let this happen to your special memories.


Sure you can buy inexpensive albums at the craft store but do they stand the test of time?
Take a look at this spine and compare to the CTMH D-Ring Binder we replaced it with.


I LOVE our D-Ring style albums.
They make it so easy to load pages.
I literally transferred these pages in less than 5 minutes.
Here's a look at the outside.

Now, there is a home for your memories!
All our albums are on sale this month for 
25% off, which brings them to $26.21.
Pick out your album HERE.
I got two already and plan to stock up on a few more.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: