Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Always and Forever

Continuing with the watercolor theme, here is a wedding card I made using a die cut
I cut the floral image out, using our Watercolor Cardstock then I painted it.
I love the soft look of watercolors.
The sentiment is from a new-to-me stamp set
And here is a look at my convention display board.


Creativity Showcase is a fun time to meet lots of people and share your work.
There was soooo much inspiration in this room!
And we got a brand new stamp set that will be in the Holiday Seasonal Expressions.
My lips are sealed but you will be seeing lots of those images in months to come.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

Your display was amazing and you are just the nicest person ever! It was so great to meet you and to get to see your fabulous artwork in person.

Kristine Porter said...

Oh my goodness, Lynn! That card is gorgeous! I love that you put the watercolored paper through the Cricut! I would not have thought to do that! Soo pretty! I am copying that right away!

Audrey Pettit said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Love this!