Saturday, July 2, 2016

Scrappy Satuday

Happy Scrappy Saturday!
These photos from DD's college graduation coordinated with the
I used quite a few to create the embellishment clusters.
I was channeling my inner Brenda Rose on that one!
The stamped images are from the new July
Stamp of the Month called
Stamps

and a few images from the graduation set
It was fun to celebrate this special day in JoAnna's life.
New job, new home and graduation all in about 30 days.
To be young again!
Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend my friends.

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, love this sweet layout, Lynn! Your daughter looks so happy! What a wonderful time for her, and for all of you. I love the happy summer colors you used, and love your embellishment clusters. The little tabs across the top are so fun, too, and perfect for your school theme.

Unknown said...

This layout is outstanding! Love the use of colors to coordinate with the Heron sign. Congratulations, Jo!