Saturday, July 9, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

My post is a bit late today because I literally
just finished one of these pages, lol.


I used Zoe Papers and Complements, along with
some CTMH Cricut cuts to document these photos
that I snagged off my son's Facebook page.
I so enjoyed reading about his travel adventures in
South East Asia last year.
He seemed so happy meeting new people and learning about new cultures, 
especially the food and drink.
While this momma is happy to have him back home in the states it sure was fun to 
find these photos to scrap.
Here's a look at each page.
And this page was inspired by a sketch in the
SCT class I took this summer.
If you ever get a chance to take a class with
I would recommend it!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Your son does look like he was having the time of his life! What wonderful adventures he had. And LOVE your pages! You so know how to mix the patterned papers, my friend! And loving that fun circle die cut with the wonky photos! Such a fun design! And the black on both pages really makes everything pop!