Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Team Tuesday


Since CTMH has a special promotion for signing up this month 
I will do a "Team Tuesday" post.
These lovely ladies are part of the team the
Rose Blossoms.
My team is called Kraft-y Hearts but we are all part of the Rose Blossoms as well.
Brenda is a super duper leader who is passionate about CTMH and loves to share and teach us.
When I retire from my day job, hmmmhmmm, I would love to become a leader like Brenda and her upline Karen Pederson.
Karen leads the Pacemakers, which we are also a part of.
Hence, the Pacemaker t-shirts.

Convention is the BEST time and meeting up with these friends is the highlight.
If you think you would like to be a part of something this awesome and you like to craft, scrapbook or make cards, hit me up for info.
Now on to the July special.
If you sign up this month you get this bonus.
Choose one of these brand new kits to add to your consultant kit for FREE!

Early Bird Sign-Up SpecialIt would hard for me to pick a favorite out of these Fundamental kits.
The first one, Whimsy, is pastel and has lots of baby themed embellishments but you can use many for all occasion as well.
The middle kit is Adventure and has all the brand new, juicy colors.
The kit on the right is Enchantment and has great basics but it is perfect for a school themed album.
Check out the details on my website HERE.
It is called the Early Bird Special because you get access to all the new products one month before they go live.
I wish I could show you some of my project that I completed at a retreat this weekend, but I will just have to tease you and ask you to come back August 1st!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me...
dardalynn at yahoo dot com.
I would love to welcome you to our amazing team and the Close To My Heart family!

No comments: