Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday Tip

Today I have a time-saving tip for you.
One of the things I love about our Cricut cartridges is that so many of them coordinate back to stamp sets.
This stamp of the month is no exception.
When I get a new stamp set with Cricut cuts, I cut and stamp a number of the pieces at one time.
I keep them on the Cricut mat and then stamp them in a variety of colors.
Here's photo to show you what I mean.

For this set, I used the following ink colors:
Sapphire, Saffron and Poppy.
I picked these colors because they match back to the paper I pulled out.
Tomorrow, I will show you how I used some of these pieces to work in cards.

Thanks for visiting.
Here'a look at this cool stamp set.
It think it will be great for my new planner too.
You can find it HERE.


Stamps

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love those little hello labels! Looking forward to seeing how you use these cuties!