Monday, August 29, 2016

Florence

Well folks, 
I am sorry to say it is the final days for Florence.
That is the paper packet and coordinating complements.
Today and tomorrow I will share some cards that I created with this lovely
line.  Of course, you know I would love the Kraft complements, many which are trimmed in
rose gold finish.  Swoon!
Here's another...
I may or may not have been hoarding these complement pieces, lol.
For these cards I decided to just pile them on!
Wish you could see the shine of the rose gold better.
So pretty.
These papers and complements will retire in a few days.  
You can order them HERE  if you want to grab yours before it's too late.


Three more "Florence" cards tomorrow.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Those Complement pieces really are amazing. Love the metallic details and the kraft base. Great cards, Lynn! You make this collection shine!