Thursday, August 18, 2016

Go for the Gold 2

I love our new thin-cuts.
I used the "hello"
and hearts to make these cards.
I simply cut the hello out of the Gold Glitter Paper cut to 
card size.  I used the positive space on one card and negative on another.
To create the hearts I adhered 1/4 inch strips of cardstock to white and then cut them with thin cuts using my Cuttlebug.
All the colors you see are new, except for the Lagoon blue color.
Aren't those colors bright and beautiful?
Here's the other card...
I have to give a shout out to the consultant
, who shared this technique at convention, if only I could remember her name, sorry.
I loved the idea and could not wait to try it.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun rainbow of happiness these cards are! I love your pieced paper strips and love the big hearts and glittery gold. And what a great idea to create two cards so every piece gets used! Love that!