Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Purr-fect

I know it's a little early to be thinking about Halloween but today is the last chance to get
this crazy cat so I have to share!
It is a super fun set for Halloween but you could use it for birthday and party too.
I used the Whimsy and Enchantment Fundamentals on these two cards.
Having the eyes as separate stamps makes for some fun creating!
As always the Stamp of the Month is only $5 with a $50 order, or $17.95 on its own.

Stamps
Tomorrow is September and that means a Rose Blossom blog hop!

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Cute cards, Lynn! They really made me smile this morning!
:) Marie

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE these! You know it's never too early for Halloween in my book! Haha. This is SUCH a cute set, and I adore all your cards! Loving the party hat on the first cat, and love the peek-a-boo cat, too. And your idea to stamp the eyes on the background is brilliant. I love that!