Saturday, August 20, 2016

Scrappy Saturday


Welcome to another Scrappy Saturday!
This layout is all about my gorgeous Rose Blossom friends that I meet up with at the 
Close To My Heart convention.
It's a team tradition to get a group, and roomie photos before the 
Awards Ceremony Dinner.
We all get dressed up and are treated to a most wonderful evening that wraps up the convention.
So much fun.
Now for the supply deets.
I combined the new
Adventure Fundamentals (the Raspberry color)
with the
Uptown Fundamentals (classic black and white/grey and white on the flip side).
The gold vellum pieces come in the Good Life Complements.
I love that set, so many beautiful components.
I have to tell you that you can get the
Uptown Fundamentals FREE, this month,
when you order the Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamentals.
What is the value of this special?  You will receive 84 sheets of paper for $59.85 (plus shipping and tax). This means you will pay approximately $0.83 per sheet!!
You will have so many basic patterns and colors for all occasions.
Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I really love the paper strips here, and the photo arrangement, too! And super fun with all the touches of gold. That gold camera just makes me smile!