Friday, August 12, 2016

Welcome Back to "Whimsy Week"


I was showing you the more feminine side of "Whimsy" but today it's all boy!
This is an InstaLife Blue Jean Album with 4 x 4 pages.
I love this mini-albums!
They make the best gifts.
I used the Whimsy Fundamental Papers and 
Baby Boy Complements to complete this book.
Here are a few of the pages...
Here's what the Complements package looks like.
There are cardstock weight stickers, vellum and glitter chipboard, oh my!
CTMH even gave us suggested groupings.
Using these ideas made putting this book together super quick and easy!
I will share the other 8 month pages another time.
As always, I thank you for your visit!
Have a wonderful weekend.
This tired teacher is looking forward to some rest and relaxation, 
and hopefully some crafty time!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how adorable! This is such a sweet mini album, Lynn! Love the papers and love the little critters, and those glitter accents are just fabulous!