Saturday, October 22, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

Got school photos?
You need 
Several years ago I decided to empty those envelopes of school pics that just sat in my cabinet and scrap them all into a smaller album. 
Well, volume two and I am up to date with this year.
This kit of complements paired with the 
makes scrapping quick and easy
I actually used the Adventure Fundamentals because the 
Lagoon color matched my sweater better.
I love how CTMH products can mix and match so seamlessly.
Here's a look at the embellishments you get in these jam-packed Complement sets.
and

If you are local and need help getting started on a school-themed album I would be happy to "show you how".
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Love this idea!!!! I'm going to scrap my school pics too! Thanks for always inspiring, Lynn!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a great album! LOVE your new school photo, and what an adorable page! You picked the MOST perfect color to match your outfit! Love the crayons and scissors on the side!