Wednesday, November 30, 2016

All That Glitters

All the glitters is not necessarily gold.
When you see CTMH Glitter Cardstock you will see its 
amazing quality!
It is strong, very little glitter flakeage (new word, lol), and no
annoying smell like cheaper glitter papers.
It cuts in my Cricut and Cuttlebug like a dream!
Hint: I do use the Multi-Cut key function for a second round of cutting in the Cricut.
Here are a few signs I made for my Winter Wonderland booth this weekend.
Both cuts are from the
Artistry Cartridge.
Love!
These cool, wood distressed signs were on sale at Michael's for just over $2!!!
You can find our Glitter Cardstock HERE.
Sadly, this lovely green is retired (good thing I stocked up when it was on clearance).
I have been tearing through the White, Sea Glass and Red for holiday creations lately!
Have a sparkly day!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the vintage look to these! Gorgeous!