Monday, November 21, 2016

Oh Deer!

Winter Wonderland,
my biggest craft show of the holiday season,
is less than two weeks away.
I have been busy creating bits and bobs of holiday goodies.
These small Kraft bags have been transformed into
gift card holders.
I saw a number of variations of this idea on Pinterest.
For mine, I used scraps of the Oh Deer! papers.
The snowflakes were cut with our Thin Cuts (LOVE) and I used a few 
Cricut die-cuts as well.
The card inserts were cut from Art Philosophy,
the best basic cartridge EVER!
Here's a look at the inserts.
I will be sharing more Oh Deer! projects throughout the week.
Stay tuned for a Black Friday special!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a fun and clever idea to use a paper bag as a gift card holder! These are adorable, Lynn! Love the sparkly accents you added and the ribbon ties. These should sell out in no time!