Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Rose Blossom Blog Hop

Welcome to our team blog hop where we feature the
Stamp of the Month.
The hop starts on our fabulously creative leader,
Brenda Rose's blog HERE.
This month's stamp set is called
Here is the card I designed.
I decided to go all out with the sparkle and shine on this card using
the Shimmer Brush on the bubbly!
Here's a close up of that...
I love the way the Shimmer Brush looks on stamped images.
Now it is time to hop on over to 
see the inspiration at 
I know Kim really liked this stamp set when it was revealed at convention so I cannot wait to see what she designs with it.
Thanks for the visit.  Cheers!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card, Lynn! Pink and black looks great!

Kim Hill said...

So cute!!!! Love the shimmer and pink!!!

Ginger Morriello said...

Oooooh so very pretty! I love the pink, white, and black combination!

Brenda said...

Oh my pretty goodness!! These are gorgeous colors, and you have shown such use of this whole stamp set. I am going to lift this one for sure!!

Morgan Vogt said...

Pink really does look nice with this stamp set - great minds ;) I love how you used all the gold elements, especially the acetate in the background - really cool.

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

Love the gold and pink together...SO pretty Lynn!!!

Unknown said...

Pink, black and gold together always make me happy!

Marg Van Patten said...

Wow! You rocked this SOTM! Love this as a New Years card and can see how easily this could be a wedding card simply by switching out the sentiment! I also see how I'll be lifting this one! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, what a fun party card! I LOVE all the shimmer and shine on here, and that color combo is stunning! Love a touch of gold for the holidays. Your stamped banner flag is fabulous. Really love how you outlined the images and love the shimmer brush detailing!