Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Terrific Tag Tuesday 2

Welcome to edition 2 of Terrific Tag Tuesday!
Today I am sharing some gift bags decorated with tags.

I stamped Cricut cut tags using the
stamp set.
I also layered scraps of City Sidewalks.
For the bags below I used some scraps of really old paper.
I found the Santa stamped tag piece in my stash.
I did some real stash busting when designing these gift bags.
The snowflakes were cut with our Thin Cut dies, which sadly sold out.
Even though the snowflakes are gone, we will get some lovely new sets in the Expressions which will go live January 1st.
All our dies cut our Glitter Cardstock beautifully.
I highly recommend them.
Tomorrow I will share some Ruby red bags that I decorated with tags as well.
Take a minute to hop on over to Kim's blog
to see what she created with tags today.
You will surely be inspired by the beautiful artwork!



3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Your gift bags and tags are gorgeous, Lynn! I am loving your color combo with the turquoise and red. That is one of my favorite looks for the holidays. I love all the layers you added to the tags and bags, too, and all the extra details. The gem swirls add such a fun touch of glam, and I love the little wooden clips. Perfect mix of rustic and elegance!

Brenda said...

I love that you took something fun and whimsical and put it all together with the bling! You are so good at making things like this!!

Kristine Porter said...

Oh my goodness! So totally adorable!