Thursday, January 5, 2017

California Adventures

Feeling accomplished after jumping that creek 4 or 5 times.

So thankful that we were able to end 2016 and start 2017 off with some fun 
adventures in Northern California.
We went to stay with our son for close to a week.
What a blast!
Needless to say, with the holidays and this trip I haven't gotten much new artwork done so that is why I have been sharing CTMH ready to go photos, which I am thankful for.
Now that we are back home again in Indiana I thought I would share a couple of fave photos from the week.
I am sure you will see them again in layouts, lol.
Redwood State Reserve

Snow Day

Our final few minutes together at the coffeehouse downtown Willits.
Saying good-bye was tough on mama bear.
So happy we had some time together!
Thanks for allowing me to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos, and I'm sure even more beautiful memories you created. Luckily, since you are an avid scrapbooker, those photos and memories will be preserved for generations to come. I love what we do!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I know you had so much fun! Fabulous photos, my friend, and even more fabulous memories. I am getting a kick out of your hubby's hat! You are all adorable!