Sunday, January 15, 2017

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome Scrappy Saturday!
I signed up for the SCT 365 class.
You get a sketch and inspiration for each month.
I couldn't wait to scrap some photos from our California trip and the sketch was just perfect.
I get so frustrated when I cannot get both sides to match up in color and brightness so I will show the pages separately.

I used Oh Deer! retired papers along with some new
The title was cut with the Artbooking Cartridge 
(an all time fave for layouts).
Oh how I love these photos as they remind me of the precious time we had with our son.
That's why I love to scrapbook, capturing memories.
Not to mention, I just love playing with paper, lol.




1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful spread, Lynn! I love the pale blue and white color combo with the kraft background and accents, and those glittery snowflakes and sequins add the perfect sparkle!
Sorry I've been so MIA lately! I'm hoping to get back to my regular schedule soon....