Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Rose Blossom Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop.
I am so glad to be back after missing last month due to my sick laptop.
If you are coming from our leader Brenda's blog
you are on the right track.
I am sure Brenda has a complete hop list there or you can just follow the links provided at each blog.
The project I am sharing was mailed to my RB Swap friend Marg.
I was inspired by many different Pinterest boards under the title "snail mail".
I created the base of this fold out card with my favorite Kraft Cardstock.
Then I embellished with the featured


And here are a few close-ups of details.



I had so much fun creating this for Marg!
You will want to hop on over to her blog next
There is sure to be some "Hello Lovely" goodness growing in the tater patch!
Thanks for joining our February Blog Hop.

9 comments:

Ginger Morriello said...

What an amazing card to receive in the mail. It just makes you smile!

Kristine Porter said...

Fantastic card, Lynn! So super pretty and I love how it folds! You are so creative-- I always love to see your work!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! There was love put into this card, and I am so glad that you used it for the hop so that I got to see it!

Kim Hill said...

What a fun and beautiful card! I know Marg loved it! 😁

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable! Marg will love it! Your creations are always so beautiful. This card is no different. Simply delightful!

Kelly Massman said...

Marg is a lucky girl!! so beautiful!

Morgan Vogt said...

What a fun idea! And of course, it's simply gorgeous.

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, what a fabulous card! I LOVE this design, Lynn! So unique and fun. I can image the delight and surprise of opening this beauty just to discover all the little details!

Unknown said...

How much fun is this card? I love all of the folds. Great job!