Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sugar Rush

This layout is one from the
I was happy to add photos from my great-niece's first birthday party.
Her mom, my sweet niece, had the cutest decorations and the cake colors could not have matched the Sugar Rush papers better, lol.
Sweet Sadie Jo is now one and I am happy to be a great aunt.
Just wish I could see all my "greats" more.
 On Monday I will host a workshop where participants will make these 6 pages.
I love sharing the Close To My Heart Workshop Your Way kits because they make scrapbooking quick and easy. Just add photos later.
Here are the other two layouts.

Sorry about the wonky photos, the pages really do match up, lol.
Have a sweet Sunday and Monday!
Happy to have the day off Monday so I can get some organizing home projects done.
They will be some crafting time in there too!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous spreads here, Lynn! And love your finished layout of your adorable great-niece! The papers are so bright and happy and fun. Love your die cut titlework throughout, too. Enjoy your extra day off and have fun at your workshop!