Monday, February 13, 2017

True Love


Love is in the air and I could not love this stamp set more!
It is called True Love
and it is the Operation Smile stamp set.
That means for every purchase, CTMH will donate $7 of the proceeds to
Operation Smile, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children. 
I will feature this set all week long.
You can find it on the back covers of the 
Annual Inspirations and the current Seasonal Expressions.
I love the versatility of the set and the simple, loving sentiments.
Here's another card with the same design but with Sea Glass ink.
I like to make February a month to focus on raising some funds to donate to Operation Smile and I am only 2 stamp sets away from meeting my goal for this month.
I love that when you purchase this stamp set, which is $17.95, $7 goes directly to 
Operation Smile, such a worthy cause.
You can find it on my website HERE.
While it is great for Valentine's Day it can be used all year long.
More cards throughout the week.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute set for such a wonderful cause! Love your cards, Lynn! The stamped XO borders are super sweet and I love the strips down the middle. Great design that could be used for all sorts of looks!