Saturday, March 11, 2017

Back to Bugs

These 3 cards go with the Dreamin Big Workshop Your Way.
If you purchase the kit and the coordinating stamp set you can make these cards, 
along with the 3 double-page layouts I shared previously.
Now if you are going to get this adorable stamp set, 
you may as well get the Dreamin Big Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle for only $17.96.
You get the stamp set and the Thin Cuts to precision cut those cute bugs.
I had to fussy cut because I don't have my Thin Cuts YET!
Imagine a rainbow spectrum of those butterflies!
It will be so easy to create using the Thin Cuts.
I don't always follow the directions as stated (yeah, I have a problem with that)
but I think these 3 cards are just as cute as can be
 and I love the sentiments in this stamp set.
Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

You have the cutest bugs ever, Lynn! And the cutest cards!