Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hello Thin Cuts

Hello...
I thought I would share some Thin Cut projects since this is the last week to get your
Thin Cuts for 25% off.
For these cards I used the "hello" cut and the Thin Hearts.

I started with a 4 x 5 1/4 inch panel of White Daisy Cardstock
and White Glitter Cardstock.
I covered the white panel with strips of paper from the Whimsy Fundamentals pack.
I ran the Thin Cut Hearts through the striped piece.
And the Hello through the Glitter Cardstock.

I used the positive space on one card and the negative space on another.
Here's a look at each card.


 I have been having so much fun playing with Thin Cuts this month.
If you want to add to your collection, the link is HERE.
It is Spring break and I am enjoying every minute of it.
Hope you have a great week too.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Super clever die cutting, Lynn! Love your use of positive and negative spaces on these cute cards!