Saturday, March 18, 2017

Scrappy Saturday

Well, I am back on schedule to share a scrappy Saturday post.
I don't know about you but I can create a bunch of cards in no time but it takes me forever to finish a layout.
Well, the sketch at Sketches in Thyme inspired me to scrap this photo from our
girls' getaway weekend.
We went to an adorable coffee/sandwhich shop called the Friendly Fox and it was wonderful.
We thought it was pretty fun that JoAnna's coffee mug matched her outfit.
Did you notice I was even able to add an stamped image from the
Stamp of the Month
Have a terrific weekend!


6 comments:

Sharon said...

Love love your layout. I love that tea-riffic stamp set. I am the opposite of you when it comes to cards and layouts. Cards seem to be really hard for me to do. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

blbabe1234 said...

Very nice layout. I LOVE that doily and the stacked coffee cups embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous layout! I absolutely LOVE all those fun strips of papers against the kraft background, and LOVE how you nailed all the colors from that fun photo! The doily is such a perfect choice for the circle element in the design. And LOVE the stack of cups with the heart "steam". SO fun!

Chris C said...

Love how you used a doily for the circle. Really lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

LisaM said...

What a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Angela said...

Fun, love it!! Thanks for playing along with SIT