Saturday, March 4, 2017

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to Scrappy Saturday!
I am posting pretty late but it is still Saturday!
This is the last layout from the
I used it to finish up scrapping photos from our California adventure day.
I love that these layouts are simple and allow you to add lots of photos where you want them to be.
Sorry about the wonky photography but I struggled with that layout on the right.
I still had a couple of photos to include so I used one of our
Memory Protector Pocket Plus pages.
I LOVE these.  They come in all sorts of sizes.
This one is Design 1 with 3 horizontal 4 x 6 pockets, perfect for photos 
and a journaling card.  This page easily slips in between the two 12 x 12 pages.
I used Thin Cut Hearts 
to embellish one of the cards.
I used the Happy Birthday Thin Cut to create the title.
I simply trimmed off the "BIRTH" to create "DAY" for my title.
Very versatile.
All the Thin Cuts are on sale, this month, for 25% off!!!
You can find the list HERE.
The Happy Birthday Thin Cut looks like the photo below and is only $7.46.
Such a great deal.


2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute idea with the Happy Birthday dies. I just used mine for the first time yesterday. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What an awesome layout, Lynn! I love the die cut title work with the white space on the left. Such a great balance for the weight of the photos on the right. And that flip pocket page is lots of fun, too!