Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Little Things

Ha, I found a way to use those bug stickers, feeling accomplished, lol.
I was really feeling challenged here so I turned to my
SCT Cardmaps Today 4.
 I found a cut sketch in the back that showed circular cut outs.
I used a punch to punch circles in the woodgrain print but you
could easily use our Basic Circle Thin Cuts.
Did I mention that all the Thin Cuts are on sale this month?
I know, I sound like a broken record but this is a great sale 
and who doesn't love a great sale? 
The complete list is HERE.
Papers are from the Dreamin Big line.
 I really like the colors and I think they show up much better in person.
Hope you enjoyed my little self-imposed challenge projects this week.
And remember to "enjoy the little things". 


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome! Yes, this is a great way to use those little bug stickers! What a fun design, Lynn! I love the pieced patterned papers you added to the circle openings, and love that woodgrain print. Super fun and cute!