Saturday, April 8, 2017

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to another Scrappy Saturday.
Right here is the reason I scrap.
Just seeing this layout reminded me of all the fun I had with DD on our
birthday girl getaway in March.
This layout was inspired by the Paper Issues
online crop challenges.
This one was Tic Tac Toe.
I think the 3 items I choose were:
showing front and back of paper
stickers
bling 
It may be hard to see but I used some tiny Bitty Sparkles to mimic
the lights in the background.
Naked Tchopstix was a really fun restaurant.
Papers are from the Enchantment Fundamentals.
Enjoy the weekend!
I hope you get some crafty time in. 

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, so cute, Lynn! I really love this mix of papers. Bold geometric prints mixed with a bit of typography, such an amazing graphic combo! The folded down corner is really fun, and I think it was brilliant to add those tiny sparkles of bling!