Monday, May 29, 2017

Beach Vibes

Memorial Day is a somber time and a time to reflect and remember.
This weekend also reminds me of beach times, since it is a 3 day weekend for many,
so I thought I would share this shaker card that I created for a crafty friend.
picked my name for one of her sequin mixes
and she sent me a couple sequin collections.
I love this one and thought it would work perfectly with my seashell stamps.
First I watercolor painted the background with a blue wash.
After it dried I stamped it with
I cut the Kraft tag on my Cricut, the cut the shell "hole" out using
a Thin Cut which coordinates with this stamp set.
I put 3D Foam tap around the shell cut out to keep the sequins contained. 
I hope Jody enjoyed this card.
If you need sequin mixes, visit her shop HERE.

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, I am in such a beachy mood, and this is perfect! LOVE that swirly seashell background you made, and that shaker tag is soooooo cool! What fun!

Kim Hill said...

I love this card! Perfect for summer!