Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Family Layout

Want to make this layout, local peeps?
Just RSVP a "yes" to attending my Open House this weekend.
The first 10 people to do that will get to make this.
After that, the make and take will be a card.
This layout was created with my favorite stamp set in the new
Seasonal Expressions.
I didn't expect it to be since I am not that into cacti, but
I love the mixed fonts and sentiments.
The flowers and heart are great Thin Cuts to cluster, layer and just fill in
wherever you need a little somethin' somethin'.
Here's a look at the set.
Prickly Pear stamp set.
These are my Open House hours:
Saturday, 10am-noon
Sunday, 4-6pm
Monday, 6-8pm
Hope to see my local crafty friends and give you a new catalog!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Family time is definitely the best time! This is adorable, Lynn! Love those big paper strips on here. Such a great blocked design!