Saturday, May 13, 2017

Girls' Night

So here a is layout I created with the 
Who knew this classic, beautiful paper could work with a
"my first (and most likely last) tattoo" layout, lol.
Yes, I actually got a tiny tattoo.
Just 3 tiny hearts to represent my hubby, son and daughter.
It was actually a super, fun night out with the girls in the pic above.
I also was supporting a local artist, one of my former students.
This layout was inspired by a sketch challenge at
Scrapbooks and Cards Today.
It is based on the sketch featured on their blog for
InterNational Scrapbook Day.
This paper packet has been a joy to work with.
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I bet that really was a super fun girls night out! I think your little tattoo is super cool, Lynn, and love the symbolism of the three hearts! This layout is fabulous. I really love the bold black and white and the striped background, and the soft pink is such a great contrast! <3