Monday, May 8, 2017

Live Beautifully

Did you have a happy InterNational Scrapbook Day?
I had some fun playing along with some online challenges
and visiting with some great friends at my Open House.
This week I will be sharing cards and layouts created with this lovely paper packet.
It is the Live Beautifully Packet which features 14 sheets.  
Most are double-sided, but the gold-embossed pages are one-side.
It is a beautiful collection available only this month.
Details HERE.
I created a card workshop called "Touches of Gold".
Most of the cards can be used for wedding or anniversary cards.
I'll be sharing samples all week long.
The sentiment is from the stamp set
I feel like it is the perfect stamp set to compliment this paper.
The bow was cut on a CTMH cartridge.
For the gold, I added a strip of Gold Shimmer Trim.
Thanks for the visit.
Hope you have a beautiful week!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love the script on that sentiment stamp! And how cute is that big bow!