Saturday, June 24, 2017

Best Wishes

I interrupt my "Scrappy Saturday" feature to finish off the week bringing you the last set of
No Worries cards using WYW Kit designs.
These two cards have the exact same layout as the two I shared yesterday but they have a completely different look.
and 
I love the soft Sea Glass sponged on the edges to give these cards a misty, beachy vibe.
And how about a nice, cold, umbrella drink?

You can find the cutting guide for these cards on the
Workshop Your Way Let's Party page HERE.
This series was fun to do and as a result I have lots of summery cards to send!
Best wishes for a relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These do have a totally different look. I love them (as well as the others with the duplicate layouts)!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love these beach designs!