Wednesday, June 21, 2017

No Worries Cardmaking Kit

Today I introduce you to the 
It has a great stamp set that includes thank you sentiments too.
I love this stamp set and it is one that will go in the "permanent collection"
because I make a lot of thank you notes.
This simple design comes right from the card kit cutting guide.
It features neutral patterns from the No Worries Paper Packet
but they are paired up with Sorbet and Sea Glass cardstocks.
That gives it a totally different look than the beachy feel of No Worries.
I love that you can get so much mileage from one stamp set and one paper packet!
Here's a look at the kit.
You get everything you need (except ink) to create 12 cards for only $23.95.
That's only $2 per card. 
And even a greater value if you keep that stamp set around in your permanent collection!
Tomorrow I will show you two more cards, create with the same design, same stamp set, same paper packet but with a totally different vibe...beachy!

No comments: