Monday, June 12, 2017

Thankful for YOU

Wow, can you believe it is the second week of June already?
I had good intentions of posting this card Friday and a layout on Saturday
but Camp Invention got the best of me!
I taught a 5 day STEM camp last week.
It was a blast but constant, high-energy, hands-on learning and I was spent at the end of the day.
No time for crafty creating for this chick.
I hope to make up for it this week, lol.
Here's another June SOTM card.
To get the soft look, I used my CTMH watercolors to color the stamped wreath and flowers.
I kept it simple and sweet.
Here's a link to that awesome June SOTM.
And just a quick reminder that the June special is buy one album, get one half-off.
Great deal for very nice quality albums.
Don't forget to order page protectors to go with.


No comments: