Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Monday, Happy July!

Happy new week, happy July!
Well, I had the best intentions of prescheduling blog posts while I was away at convention but that did not happen!
So, I am back in the studio today...tired and inspired!
I cannot wait to create artwork with the NEW supplies we received at convention but for today I will share the monthly specials.
They are so great for you stampers!
It is STAMPGANZA time!
That means if you buy 2 stamp sets, you get one FREE!
Of course, the least expensive one will be the freebie.
Also, CTMH is bringing back some retired Hostess sets.
Now is your chance to grab those and any sets that will be retiring with the new catalog which comes out in August.
It is dreamy!
You can find the list of stamp sets that are coming back HERE.
And check out those Word Puzzles for each month.
My hostesses can earn the complete set for FREE with a qualifying gathering order.
July is a great month to host a party because of this special.
I would love to party with you!
And here is a look at the Stamp of the Month.
Stamps

Yes! I don't have to tell you how useful an alphabet stamp set is and only $5 with a $50 order!
I cannot wait to share about convention so stayed tuned...
I .


No comments: