Monday, July 17, 2017

Little Dreamer Meets Happy Hexagon

Hello!
Happy Monday!
Another week closer to school starting and I cannot believe it.
This week I thought I would play with some of the stamp sets that were brought back for the
STAMPAGANZA SPECIAL.
These stamp sets were favorites that were brought back for this special where you buy two stamp sets, get one FREE!
And that includes any current stamp sets but I know some of you will want to pick up these limited time return sets.
with the Happy Hexagon stamp set.
I also used some sketches from the latest
Cardmaps Today book.
Here's another...
Have a happy week friends!

4 comments:

Linda T. said...

These are beautiful! I love what you did!

Unknown said...

LOVE these!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such fun and playful designs!

Unknown said...

These cards are so joyful! Love the colors.