Saturday, July 22, 2017

Scrappy Saturday


Happy, Scrappy Saturday!
I am sharing some layouts about the
2017 Close To My Heart Convention.
So excited to actually scrap current photos, lol.
That's only because we got the supplies and plans to create these layouts at the
creative session at convention.
At the time, I didn't even realize that the colors coordinated with the
CTMH backdrop and convention theme.
They are smart like that!
This photo shows me and Kim Hill, my Kraft-y Heart partner in creative endeavors.
We were at the home office for the tour.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
There is artwork and inspiration at every turn.
The Cricut cuts "Convention" and "Utah" are included in the new
YOU ARE HERE CRICUT COLLECTION cartridge.
It will be available August 1st.
And then we took photos at the convention center.
I am with Kim in one and my roomie Kristina in the other.
The highlight of convention is seeing those ladies and other team members.
Love these girls!
You are also getting to see the Basic and Whimsy Fundamentals.
So many beautiful products in the new catty!
Thanks for letting me share.
Have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I know convention is such a happy, fun time! Adorable pages! And loving those sweet photos of you!