Thursday, July 6, 2017

Tags and SWAG

HI!
I love this sentiment "You make my heart happy" 
and you sure do when you visit my blog and especially when you take the time to leave a comment.  Thanks!
These are the tags I made for our team tag swap at convention.
I created a watercolor wash in analogous colors and let it dry.
Then I stamped over in black and used the Ink Blot ( you need this stamp set in your collection!) to add some colored splats and splotches here and there.
And here are the tags I received.
It will be so much fun to add these to convention layouts, cards and projects.
And now I will share a pic of the SWAG (stuff we all get) at convention.
That's a pretty good haul, plus we got all the supplies to make several layouts.
I will be sharing those after I get my photos added.
Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tags that you did for the trade! You have more patience than I do to have that many steps for a tag!!! I'm sure the gals who received them felt your love!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your tags are fabulous, Lynn! I adore those watercolor stripes!
Looks like you got a ton of fun new loot! ❤️