Saturday, August 19, 2017

Scrappy Saturday/Sunday





Welcome to Scrappy Saturday, almost Sunday, lol.
Back to school is cutting into my crafty/bloggy time and I am posting pretty late.
This layout features my Rose Blossom sisters at convention.
We got supplies to make this layout at convention but I switched it up a bit and added some stamping.
See that "We are Makers" stamp, I LOVE it!
Quite possibly my fave CTMH stamp ever.
The papers are from the 
It is gorgeous with watercolor prints in the floral you see here, hearts and washes for backgrounds.  It is so pretty and so versatile!
We had so much fun at convention.
The best part is meeting up with all these wonderful ladies on our team.
I have to share that Close To My Heart has a special promotion this month if you join.
I would love to talk to you about it if you ever were considering this awesome opportunity.
Close to My Heart is an amazing company that really cares about their consultants and customers!




Earn fabulous rewards FREE when you sign up as a Consultant! This month only, when you sign up as a Consultant and reach qualifying sales levels, you can choose from a selection of FREE sign-up rewards, including a FREE Cricut® collection, Block Alphabet Thin Cuts Bundle, or $99 in Select Product Credit! Simply sign up as a Consultant and submit $300 in personal sales before September 30 to earn this additional reward. Talk to your Consultant about signing up today! * Offer available to new Consultants who sign up between August 1 and August 31, 2017, and meet qualifying sales by September 30, 2017. Shipping and handling will be assessed on retail value of free items upon redemption. Choose from 6 different Close To My Heart Cricut® Collections B

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

So pretty! Loving all the flowers and all the happy pink!