Saturday, September 16, 2017

Scrappy Saturday

Since I do not have a personal layout to share rounding out this
Bashful week I thought I would share a CTMH photo of this beautiful new
cut above kit called.
And guess what?
I won it at convention!
Even prettier in person.  I just love the Bashful color with the Juniper.
So sweet.
And it is only $11.95.
So what do you think of the color of the year, Bashful?
Have a wonderful weekend.
It is supposed to feel like summer here again.
Well, I might as well show you this beautiful card kit too.


2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Lynn! Beautiful projects! I love the sweet photos on your gorgeous layout! All those trees are so pretty and elegant! The card is simply beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love pink for the holidays! How sweet! Looking forward to seeing what you do with this pretty collection!