Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Crystal Blue Appreciation

Did you see what I did there with that blog post title?
Are you old enough to remember the song "Crystal Blue Persuasion"? lol
Today I am sharing a set of cards created with Crystal Blue papers from the
I so wanted to mix Canary Yellow in here but I tried to keep with the monochromatic theme.
I did have to flip the mat over for just a bit of contrast on the second card.
Do these cards look familiar?
That's because I made the same cards,
in different colors/patterns,
the last two blog posts.
You can find the fantastic FREE patterns HERE.
You can read about the sale of all the Fundamentals Paper Packets
On this eve of Thanksgiving my heart is filled with gratitude.
Wishing you all a lovely holiday.



1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome! Loving all the blue, even though I don't remember that song! 😜