Saturday, November 25, 2017

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to Scrappy Saturday!
Hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and/or friends.
Happy to visit these two cuties down in Muncie.
Dylan made, yet another, amazing meal! 
These photos were taken when the "kids" came home to visit a few weekends ago.
I used the November sketch, from the SCT 365 class, for inspiration.
I love the way Vicki made leaves for accents so I dusted off my CTMH Watercolors and painted away.
After creating the painted paper, I cut the leaves on my Cricut.
The papers, stickers and Kraft accents are from the
It is perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving layouts.
The "October", in the banner title, is from the November SOTM.
I love it for layouts.
Thanks for taking a look at my November layout.
I have to admit is one of my faves from the year-long class.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Stamps

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE your watercolor leaves!
Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving, my friend!