Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Stamp of the Month LOVE

The December SOTM: 
A Little Bit of Pun
inspired me to take part in a self-imposed challenge:
use every stamp in the set
and
do not cut into a full sheet of paper.
Since I stocked up on Fundamentals with November's special, I pulled those papers out
and got to creating.
All the cards, but one were created using the same sketch.
I will share a couple each day until I make my way through all 10 stamps.

Can you see the sparkle I added with my Shimmer Brush?
And one more...
Have sweet week peeps!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love these kinds of challenges! I find such satisfaction in trying to use up papers and stickers, and love that you are challenging yourself to use every stamp, too! Love me some good puns. These are adorable, Lynn!