Monday, January 15, 2018

Rose Blossom Blog Hop

Welcome to the Rose Blossom team blog hop.
If you are coming from Shelly's blog,
you are on the right track.
If you are starting here, just hop along from blog to blog for inspiration.
We are all featuring collections from the new Seasonal Expressions.
I chose the lovely Gimme Some Sugar collection.
I love the color palette and the gingham and floral prints.
I created a couple of cards using this set.


These colors just make me think of Spring and I so enjoyed working with them.
Now, please head over to Shauna's blog
to see what lovely creations she has to share.
Thanks for joining the Rose Blossoms blog hop!

5 comments:

Linda Langhammer said...

Lynn, I love what you did with The Sending Hugs Card stamp set. This is one of my favorite card sets.

createwithliz said...

These are so pretty!! Beautiful job, Lynn!

Daisy CO said...

Beautiful! I love the layered stamping 😊

Kim Hill said...

Cute cards! The first one might be my favorite but they’re both so fun. Loving the ....Sugar paper!

Marg Van Patten said...

So pretty and so "you". I'm thinking Gimme Some Sugar is right up your alley!