Saturday, February 24, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

It is Scrappy Saturday and I have a layout inspired by the
SCT365 online class February sketch.
This class helps motivate me to try new things and get some photos scrapped!
For this layout I used some retired CTMH papers, Smoothie cardstock and bits and pieces from the SCT Sampler Pack.
I signed up to get the sampler kit this year. Each monthly sampler has lots of fun goodies from a variety of companies, including Close To My Heart.
To be honest, I rarely purchase any scrapbooking supplies that are not CTMH.
There really isn't a need to, with my consultant discount and the great variety and quality of products I do not need to shop elsewhere.
But, this sampler kit gives me a taste of some new and fun products to try and it's super, fun happy mail once a month!
This month's sampler pack coordinated nicely with my photos from a recent date night to see the NPR radio show live broadcast of Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me.
Anyone out there listen to this show?
We enjoy it and when my hubby heard it was coming to South Bend, Indiana he ordered tickets.  It was fun to see the faces of the familiar voices we tune in to every week.
Of course, we had to go out to eat.
It was a really fun date night and I am happy to have the photos documenting it.
Too bad I didn't snap a photo of the Guinness brownie sundae we ordered at an Irish pub.
I am craving it right now, lol. 
Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, that does sound like such a fun date night! And what a fabulous layout! LOVE the photo arrangement, and the papers are super eye catching. I'm smitten with all the hearts. That peach is adorable, too!